Watch Anime from CrunchyRoll on Kodi, full HD content with no adverts and no CrunchyRoll account required.
With more than 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of professionally translated content from leading Asian media producers what’s not to love.
Once you’ve got Kodi installed on your device you’ll need to first install the PTOM Repo onto your system or download and install the plugin manually via the direct download link above. The advantage of installing the repo over a manual install is that you’ll then be able to recieve updates automatically as and when they are released. Below you will find the instructions on how to install the PTOM Repo and then install Soggysandwich, if you have the PTOM Repo already installed, then you jump straight to step 13, otherwise start at Step 1 if you’re running Kodi 17 or Step 7 if you’re using an older version.
2. Select System Settings
3. Select Add-ons
4. Make sure Unknown sources is checked
5. A waring message will now display, click Yes to proceed.
6. Go to Home
7. Within Kodi go to System > File Manager
8. Select Add Source
9. Enter http://otto.ptom.co.uk as the media location
11. Select OK
12. Go to Home
13. Go to System > Settings > Add-ons and select Install from zip file
14. Select PTOM Repo and then select the repository.ptom-0.7.zip
15. Once you see a message saying the addon has been installed, go to Install from repository
16. Select PTOM Repo > Video add-ons > Soggysandwuich > Install
17. You will now be able to access Soggysandwich from Video > Add-ons > Soggysandwich